A special MAHALO to all of our UU+ Members! Giving away this Kanilea K-1 Concert Deluxe model to a special UU+ member at the end of September, along with other awesome prizes in the coming months. Sign up for UU+ & stay tuned for more great content from Ukulele Underground!
• Full Access to the complete Ukulele Underground Archive
• Private Lessons directly with Aldrine on ZOOM (TWO 15-minute lessons PER MONTH)
• Access to the weekly Live Coaching ZOOM Room for even more personalized help
• Premium workshops, UU+ Solos (instrumental arrangements), UU University classes & MORE!
Sign up for the Monthly Subscription which comes with a 2-week FREE Trial. This means that you will be entered into the Sept. 2021 Kanile'a Ukulele Give-Away and you won't be charged until your two week trial is over. Deadline for entries is September 30, 2021. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE/DONATION NECESSARY. PURCHASE, DONATION OR ACCEPTANCE OF
A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Ukulele Underground Member Appreciation Sweepstakes! (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence (which is nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska and eighteen (18) in all other participating states) as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees of Ukulele Underground (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD:
The Giveaway begins at 12:01:00 AM Hawaii Standard Time (HST) on September 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59PM HST on September 30, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
3. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
A. You will automatically receive one (1) Entry for having an active and up to date UU+ account during the Promotion Period. Follow the instructions on the Ukulele Giveaway page. Your account must be active and in good standing as of 11:59:59PM HST on September 30, 2021 to be eligible to receive an entry. If a membership is cancelled prior to the drawing, entry associated with that account will be voided.
B. To enter without having a membership, on a plain piece of 3”x 5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Then, on the opposite side of your entry, in at least 25 words complete the sentence: “I believe that playing ukulele is important because...” Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: Ukulele Underground P.O. Box 1027 Koloa, HI 96756. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity. Entries that are postmarked by September 30, 2021 and received by October 7, 2021 will be eligible for the random drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as one (1) entry, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
There is a limit of one (1) to the number of entries per person/per Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
4. RANDOM DRAWING:
A random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner will be conducted on or about October 12, 2021 from all eligible online members and mail-in entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Ukulele Underground (the “Administrator”) whose decisions are final.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by email, mail, and/or phone and will be required to complete and return a Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return required Documents/information within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a Prize winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with any eligibility requirements or is unable to claim the Prize as specified, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate, time permitting. All prize awards are contingent on eligibility verification and potential winners completing and returning all required Documents. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be provided.
The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email messages.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
• One (1) K-1 Concert Deluxe with case with a total value of $1,375
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. In no event will more than the one (1) Grand Prize. Prize winner will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right where lawful to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prizes to be delivered to the verified Prize winners via mail within four-4 weeks from date of Winner verification. Sponsor is not responsible for damage of a prize or loss of the prize after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. All details of the prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for damage or loss of a prize (or portion thereof) after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may vary to what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All details of prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
8. RELEASE: Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Giveaway or acceptance/receipt/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mis transcribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
10. CHOICE OF LAW: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. By participating, Entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of Hawaii for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway. Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including any costs associated with participation in this Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will Entrants/Winner be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants/Winner hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. WINNERS LIST: The name of the Prize Winners will be announced at https://ukuleleunderground.com/uuplus-give-away/
on or about October 12, 2021 or after the Prize Winners have been verified.
13. SPONSOR: Ukulele Underground P.O. Box 1027 Koloa, HI 96756
Mail-In entries will not be accepted at this address.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: Ukulele Underground P.O. Box 1027 Koloa, HI 96756
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2021 Ukulele Underground. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Ukulele Underground.