10 Year Anniversary Contest

Home Forums UU+ Contest 10 Year Anniversary Contest

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kahaikahai

Hey guys,

don’t know if you saw it, but it’s our 10 year anniversary, and we’re celebrating with some contest and specials!

Beside holding a contest for the general audience, we’re holding a contest just for you UU+ Members. The prize is another Islander Ukulele. The contest is the basically the same deal, but only for you guys. Here’s how to enter.

Step 1 – Make a Video covering one of our Song Lessons
    ( It can be one of the monthly song lessons, whiteboard request, UU+ Solos. Anything, as long as we taught it. )

Step 2 – Upload it to Youtube
    Titling it UU Contest or UU 10 Year Anniversary contest isn’t necessary, but we appreciate it.

Step 3 – Post the Video as a reply to this Topic

Step 4 – Have Fun!
    Like we said during the Aloha Friday Concert, we’re looking for how much creativity and spirit you can show in your video, so give it your best and have fun!

You can also enter both the Public Contest and the UU+ only contest with the same video. Just be sure to email the video to contests@ukuleleunderground.com. and reply to this topic. You’ll have double the chance to win an Islander Ukulele.

We just want to thank you guys for an awesome 10 years. We look forward to your videos.

Aloha,
    -Kahai (UU Staff)

P.S. Someone asked what they could do for a video. Here is the winner of our last video contest for some ideas.

Hi UU Team,

Can I still enter if my membership is expiring soon?

Thanks.

Here is my entry!

jackimac

Thank you UU Team

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by jackimac.
    jimfromausjimfromaus
    Participant

Congratulations Ukulele Underground for a journey milestone. Thank you for the music.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by jimfromausjimfromaus.
    teckeluketeckeluke

Aloha from Germany

liseelisee

Congrats and happy anniversary, y’all

Alan FasickAlan Fasick

Here’s my entry, Dance With a Cookie Bandit:

tim721

Happy Bday Ukulele Underground!
    Here is Eleanor’s submission:

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by tim721.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by tim721.
    ffff

Congratulations on the 10 Year Anniversary, well deserved and look forward to many more years of great lessons and play along covers. Here is my entry for the contest, one of your first videos and definitely a challenging one too. I decided to change up the lyrics to make it more relevant to the ukulele crowd. Hope you enjoy it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.